Saturday, July 05, 2008

THAI AIRWAYS - Smooth as Silk....

where should i start.... let's start from the beginning of my london trip... my exhausting flight to bangkok, then to london..... firstly i had to say how much i love airplane food... i love the way they packed everything in small trays and they try so hard to make it looked yummy and interesting... and for the taste... i love it... its so 'packed' and compressed and 'artificially tried' to a certain extent.
Here's my first Thai Airways meal: Chicken Noodles... the noodles were quite yummie...
My Lunch: Salmon and Spinach Fettucine - Good Effort!!! pasta was good...
Breakfast before i touch down in Heathrow, London: Mushroom and Cheese Omelete with chicken sausages... I thought the yogurt from Meiji was rather cute...
Whilst returning from London.. this is not too bad.. Thai sauce Chicken with rice....The strawberry tart was rather attractive looking...
After that i had breakfast again.. which was similar to what I had before... and then for the final meal, before i touch down at Singapore... i had Spicy Prawns with Rice... it was ok... but i had to say... these food did 'configure' my bowels system...
i could not resist when i saw this article in the Thai Airways onboard magazine Sawadee... CHECK IT OUT:
Its an INTERNATIONAL flight... and it showed a quote from Elijah Wood.... could someone PLEASE PLEASE tell me that... the chap in the picture is not ELIJAH WOOD.... but TOBEY MAGUIRE!!!! one's american.. and the other an irish!!!!!!

No comments: