Monday, September 17, 2007

books.. books... books...

i have a HUGE weakness when it comes to bookstore... i could stay for hours and hours and hours... deciding which book is worth reading, and which should not be bothered... and sometimes i will just take a mental note which books are on my WISH LIST.. and which can i physically get... and they usually come up to a long long list...
the other day just waiting for my train, i headed into a mini bookstore, and bought 2 books...and once, i just pop my head into a 2nd Hand bookstore, and bag myself 3 hardcover dance books, and in another 2nd hand bookstore i laid my hands on this discontinued publication of one of my favourite choreographer, Kenneth MacMillan. I was absoutely thrilled!!!! then... just last friday, i went into WHSmith, and there was a promotion - 3 for 2. And how could i resist? i had a few books on my list, and I had to make such a tough decision...
finally i am proud to claim ownership of the last Harry Potter book, yes yes, i know i am LATE.. but i do not care.
there have been so many reviews of the film, and i couldn't find time to catch the film, i shall make do with the book. furthermore, i am intrigued with Ian McEwan.
Linking to the previous title, I guess i have to say, sometimes i picked books according to the state of my mood... and during these period, i was in a 'hopeless romantic'; need a 'sobbing' read... and picked this gem up...

3 comments:

pokerface said...

wow... u can really read...

pokerface said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oei....go back spore then dun need to update liao ah??
Hahahahahahaha.....hows like going? Or still dealing with ur withdrawal symptoms? Heee...take care & miss u babe!

=ping=