Wednesday, March 29, 2006

havent felt like tis for a long time...


cant remember when was the last time i felt the same way as i was today... it was uplifting, and a great deal of mixed feelings.. i was excited...nervous... uncontrollably happy, speechlessly shy (very unlikely huh..but yes.. it happened...) but nevertheless.. i got home in one piece...
it made my day... i wanted to run away... there was not an ounce of courage left in me, my feet were like jelly and my voice was lost... but i hang in there and managed to get through this long awaited moment....


it was very very pleasant.. he was so soft spoken, gentle and calming... simply amazing... he looked so sharp... but yet he is like a really soft, gentle angel... bless him... :) share my joy :)
well.. i know he is not exactly a good looking chap... but... he look like a dracula... dun u think... and i like draculas...hahahah and i like gaunts..hahahaha

oh and p.s... i cant help it but i have to praise the texture of my hair.. hahaha gosh.. its so silky and shiny under the circumstances of the hard london water, and screwed up weather... hahahaha.. and by the way.. i dun use any products... and i dun rebond.. hahahah.. i am so pleased with my hair.. hahahaha (gosh... have to stop praisin myself)
*pixie* in lala land :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»