Monday, March 31, 2008

A Day for the CHOIS

yes yes.. finally i am posting this.... i will have to keep the pictures small... otherwise it will take an entire century to download them...
it was Layz & Wymen's big day... yes yes yes.. they are getting married...
With layz in the hotel room.. preparing for the big event... Elaine and Casper... ahem ahem..hahahahaha Amber & I as receptionists to receive the guests...me and the display of angbao box, well wishes and guest lists, and the wedding rings...
waiting for the cue...YES!!! we got that "bloody" paper (That's just me callin it bloody... cos it's just me and the anti-marriage thingy... hahahaha) The newly weds and the sistas and brodas!
My little table space... The loti girls, amber and i, elaine is just popping by :) Porcini mushroom soup!!! YUMS!A very generous share of the Tiramisu... YUMS but i was too full to finish it.. :(Me and my place card :P Sistas missin ice Ah huay ah huay
Mrs Choi and moi :)Someone made me pissed off....
The girlies before and after shot... heehee.. we turned ugly... well almost.. hahahahaA picture with DA MAN of the day... heehee... all hell's let loose, he turned camp, we (almost all of us) turned macho!!! ahahahaha
At the hotel... all tired and urgently needed to pee... we were waiting for Mr Choi to get the keys.. my favourite flower.. :) frangipanis were lined around the area where the solenmization was held... was rather lovely...

No comments: