Monday, May 26, 2008

PRiVé

singapore has a lil' island within singapore... yes yes.. it is a man-made island, and oasis for the rich and posh (some say atas).
it was a public holiday and some of us needed a getaway well sort of... and we decided to go for brunch at this great looking place in the scorching heat.
PRiVé @ Keppel Marina... a little island tat reminded me of a scene of Newport Beach from The OC, or something like Miami... with boats/yacht awaiting, tanning in the sun...
Teardrop sculpture by Sun Yun Li (i think it was also by the same person tat did that amazing sculpture at Suntec)
and i spy with my lil' eye... it's Sentosa's Underwater World from a distance...
Jetty
we ate at Bakery Cafe, as the Restaurant was not opened on a public holiday... the food to be honest, was a slight let down... perhaps i expected more... much more at such an atas/posh place....
meising and i were inspired by a idealistic getaway.. i was geared with my bright pink bikini, and she was in her orchid garland braclet. oh... of cos.. not to forget the SHADES!!!!
my very first shades that i bought.. instead of my previous ones that was ill-fitting which came along as freebies when i bought harpers... me heart me shades from MJ :p

No comments: