Wednesday, April 26, 2006

almost there...

think i am almost done with finding out and researching of ed...
doesn't mean tat he is no longer favourite of the month... he still is...
just that, i think i am almost done with finding out periodicals, videos, dvds, interviews, etc...
as i was going through my findings through and through again... i realised that he is indeed a darling of the press (in UK), for being the prime and only british male principal with the royal ballet... bet his fan base gonna be big....
if he gets big-headed... i am off... tat will put me off, big time...
as for now... i am just gonna enjoy the ride, and making my remaining uk stay a fruitful and beneficial one... till the time comes when gettin to ed is miles away and hopefully, tis obsessive compulsive approach will slowly diminish... unpainfully of course..
and now... back to my psycho revision :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»