Wednesday, April 12, 2006

burpDAY 2006

yes yes yes... it was my burpday yesterday, april 11th.. alas... one year older... oh well... as long as i dun feel tat old i am ok, eventhough i do look older... but nvm... can't really help it... it was a wonderful day today (cos now it's 4am on the 12th april, but i am refering to 11th april)!!!
had a most enjoyable and lovely day all to myself. the best part of the day was being alone. it's ironic isn't it.. i mean, being in london, is already being alone, but i chose to be alone on this day, just felt so. i celebrated it by walking, looking at lovely things, taking nice pictures, people watching, building admiring, and enjoying the culture and the air around me. i cannot imagine anything better than spending today with just myself alongside my ishuffle and ixus :) dun need a birthday cake... what i experienced today, was complete and full birthday present for myself... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»