Friday, July 14, 2006

THE WHINGING part 1

argh!!!!!!!!! i lost my independence when i am back.. i need to 'report' to people around me where i am going, what am i doing for the day, and what have i done the day before, etc...its so none of anyone's business... on top of that.. i feel like there is a million and one 'chores' to complete (well not literally). pack my room, meet people, meet relatives that i have never meet since i was 16years old, go to temple, pray, etc....these are chores that i relunctantly had to do... why can't i just continue with my personal life, doing things that i like, and being alone... i am in a phase where, i do not like to talk.... i don't mind sms, or msn messaging... but there are times where i just want some "CELINE" time, all to myself.... so shoo away people... shoo away errands and chores... let me enjoy my holiday the way i like it...

No comments: