Tuesday, July 18, 2006

THE WHINGING PART 2

ARGH!!!!!!!!! so much work waiting for me to do.. my pilates observation hours and coaching hours to complete... ya.. about 300 hours... then, there is a fucking case study of ACL and pilates to babble about.. i need monee... :( i need to freelance teaching.... but i think employers out there are paying me peanuts... exploitation!!! argh!!!! wat should i do???? how to work, when i dun have those extra hours in the day to work and earn cash, while i fish money out for my pilates observation and coaching??? and i am in huge debts too.. have to pay my mum monee for my studies... a huge sum of money... unless i found a gold mine or sell my saggy arse and titties... i dun think i can pay her back within the next 5 years.... HELP HELP HELP!!!!

No comments: