Friday, December 29, 2006

KISSMAS EVE

Christmas Eve... few hours before the clock strike midnight, there were lots and lots of last minute wrapping and chatting... prior to that, we (Saffie, Nat, Val and I) were planning to attend Midnite Mass.. but.. we had just simply so much so much to do... I busied myself with sorting out the ribbons (i have a Monica (from Friends) instinct in me...) and of course munching away the chocolates lying around the place... it was literally non-stop eating... and playing tunes on my iTunes... chatting and laughing... When the clock strike twelve, we wished everyone MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!!! we hurried to prepare the carrots (for the reindeers) and mincepies and gingerbread man from FatherChristmas...
All these to create a realistic entrance for Father Christmas...
As much as we planned to make Christmas Morning a Open-Presents-Session... Saffie started the ball rolling by opening all her Santa's presents just minutes after midnite.. and Val, who was all energetic and excited, insisted that we all open ours there and then... i had no objections to that of course.. hahahaha
Saffie's reaction when she realised that Father Christmas was really watching and listening to what she really wanted for Christmas.... *do apologise for the over-exposed picture*...
Some of the few presents of Saffie's... a pair of high heels, an acoustic guitar and a semi-fake refrigerator...

And here we are in our Christmas Stockings :)
my presents from the gurlies are a Cath Kidston bag (am a Kidston lover), as was instructed by the givers that it will be an excellent choice for my future job as a teacher, this handy and reliable bag will hold the workbooks and homework of my students...and they also gave me Christian Bale's The Machinist... I have been contemplating to buy it myself, as i was hoping the price to drop at HMV..... they probably heard my thoughts and bag it in for me for Xmas... WOOHOO!!!! Val probably think its a good choice... gaunt, anorexic Bale.... perfect for a Bale and Kidston lover... Thank you sweeties...

No comments: