Sunday, September 04, 2005

building up to first day

its annoying... its a bright sunny sunday out there... and i am stuck in my house, unpacking my luggies, and preparing for that dreadful first day of school.... it wasnt as bad last year... i guess this year is freaking me out... with the final year pressure, and the dissertation and the major project await me... i am worried that i will get all uptight like last yr....
right.. have jus finished with my luggies... am listening to muzik now.. looking for prospective muzik for my choreography major project... its bugging me!!!!!! i cunt find no sh*t!
where are the sparks in the muzik? where are the highlights? none watsoever... they are all boring, repetitive dull sh*t... not suitable not suitable not suitable!!!! none of them are inspiring!!!
any kind souls out there to compose a piece of music for me? something quirky and unique... and full of colours...
seriously dreading tomoro... first day of school... there will be lots of: blah blah blah.. all that tupperware sh*t...
when u hug someone... give it your 100% otherwise save it... dun jus give a hug tat is just plainly brush the fabric of that person's garment.. give a hug like u mean it... that is what relationship is all about... live everyday to its fullest.. u never know when that person u just hug seconds ago may be the last time ever u will see or hear from him/her... why dun people learn to treasure their lives?????????
ok.. i think i got too carried away... from whinging about 1st day of sch... to definition of hugs.. hahahaha i am going cuckoo....
anyway.. back to getting back to school.. tomorrow have to pick dancers for my choreography piece... tough tough tough decision... what am i gonna do?? damnit...
goin to get back to listen to muzik...
wish me lucks...
*pixie*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»