Friday, September 02, 2005

journey begins...

back in london....
hmmmf... jus got back from 2.5 mths of fun, food, love, and family... all sort of nice happie moments are gone.... back to 9 mths of sloggin, fighting.... and hard work...
the journey was almost smooth sailing.. apart from the big giant-sized caucasian beside me, who's upper arm was halfway into my seat, and his elbow was never removed from the arm rest.... also, his leg, was in my space, my seating area.... somehow, i was pissed off with him, invading my space... however, i sympathize him.... for his huge frame, he can only afford economy class, and he got put into a centre seat (i was on the aisle seat) in addition, the flight wasnt an easy short trip, it was at least 12.5 hours... and he had to squeeze himself in a chair that is jus 3/4 of his butt size and stay there for the whole journey... the amazing thing i discoverd, he is a camel.. not literally.... but he doesnt need to pee... the entire journey, he never leave his seat.... well i left mine, but when i am back, he is still in the same position.. since our seat are next to the toilet, i dont have to be in any Q to pee...
anyway... tat was one episode on the plane, i jus slept for 2 hours max... i cunt sleep... the guy's elbow was constantly in my arm...
anyway.. now, back in london.. the air is the same.. smell different from home.... my housemate is at home to welcum me, which is always good.. jus one of them, lucie. lucie is having insonmia recently......
i got to go prepare for my ballet class... before sch starts...
get back to tis soon...
ciao!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»