Wednesday, September 14, 2005

.... hmmf....

its almost midnite... weather feel musky...
anyway.. i am stuck readin my psychology notes... trying hard to stay awake, to get the essay done. its probably an easy peasy job to everyone... jus a 500 word essay... but gosh.. the task of the essay.. (check tis out)
discuss the relationship of SKILL, ABILITY and TECHNIQUE and consider the implication of this for dance training.
see... not that easy huh?
i started my teaching placements this week. its like an internship, but my job is to assist a ballet teacher, for different grades. it is fun.. wasn't as scary as i thought it will be cos i thought, i am a chinese.. the kids gonna jus freak out at the sight of my face... but thankfully, it has been fun, and pleasant... but i felt a little out of place, when the teacher demonstrated in front of the class, and i thought i felt silly doing the same steps, when the whole class's eyes were on the teacher instead of me... so, what is the point of demonstrating with the teacher???
a little few whinging to go on, and after that i will be ok...
but the best thing of the day was my first rehearsal with my dancers, for my choreography... doing choreography was my electives, got my dancers to dance a little of my piece... its really rewarding in a way ( i am low maintanence, a little positive outlook, means a million to me.. ). the dancers begin to move out of their comfort zone. and are willing to try more stunts, etc. always good.... and today's dance class, i have a great but injury-prone time with andrea, rolling about on the studio floor, laughing and giggling. it was tremenduous fun... heard from luc, who was watching us, that andrea and i did a brilliant job, we had really good rapport, and we produced good poses, and movements. i am very pleased.
i wanna just throw my psychology, and start working on my dissertation and choreography.
ok.. i need to hit the sheets now...
ciao for now...
*pixie*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»