Friday, August 18, 2006

CARRIE BRADSHAW???


hmmf... words have gone around, and one of my ex-classmates of mine... found out about my publications on Ballet.co.uk... i was trying to keep it as mum as possible from people from school. I thought it was something embarrassing, because of my english being not articulate enough to be on par with the elite professionals of financial times, dancing times, dance europe, etc... anyway... so, she said to me... i am CARRIE BRADSHAW of the BALLET WORLD... hahahaha i thought that was funnie... and hilarious... one writes about relationship and sex... I just babble about dance... if only, i have her financial power, and her never-ending wardrobe (almost like the one in NARNIA), i probably won't complain.. hahahaha... and of cos i can do without mr BIG, or any of her guy interest, which I personally thought none of them was interesting, apart from the very 2nd last guy, Mikhail Baryshnikov... hahahaha the one who acted as the russian/french artist.

No comments: