Friday, August 11, 2006

FANTASTIC NEWS!

Exceptionally good news to share today!!!! 2 actually.. heehee
FIRSTLY: I GOT MY VISA!!!! i got my working holiday visa approved! it is my ticket to more ballet in UK, more EDWARD WATSON, more royal ballet, more fun, more instant nunu, more freedom, more loneliness, more life.. heehee... "edward watson, here i come! woohoo..." i can't wait to be back to london, to start stepping into the dance scene... and of cos, dancing in the studios at Royal Ballet. HOORAY!!!
2nd and BETTER NEWS! tis one have to capital.. cos... its a bigger news than my visa news.. hahahah...MY STUDENT, KIMBERLEY ANDREWS, IN LONDON, DID HER INTERMEDIATE BALLET EXAMS AT THE ROYAL ACADEMY OF DANCE HEADQUARTERS (ppl say very hard to pass one, cos the standard of marking very high), AND SHE SCORED DISTINCTION!!!! i was terribly thrilled and proud of her.. heehee... she wrote me an email, and i cut and paste wat she wrote: *thank you for all your help and advice you gave me, it was so great to have you as a teacher, sure i couldn't have done it without you!!* AWWWWW these lil' moments will stay with me for a while and make my day, even if i step in poo (hopefully not) share my joy, people.. hahahahha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

feel ya back!!!