Saturday, October 21, 2006

1+1+1= :)

2 happie news and 1 happie royal ballet production makes me a happie bunnie... 1st happie news: i passed my pilates practical exam today.. and next week it will be my final pilates teaching exam, and another pilates session before it completes my pilates instructor course... WOOHOO!!! quote from my instructor/examiner "Yup, you will definitely passed!" was a good pat on the back already :) heehee
2nd happie news is .. make a guess.. well this happie news made me like a hyper happie bunnie... it was much better than passin my pilates exam heehee well, simple... just click on this link: http://www.ballet.co.uk/magazines/yr_06/nov06/ct_rev_rb_1006.htm WOOHOO... yeah!!!
3rd happie thing, was watching a fantastic royal ballet production of Coppelia, performed by superb partnership, Marianela Nunez and Thiago Soares. i was so happie.. the adrenaline hyped up by the performance is simply magical and it was phenomenal... hahahaha.. wish i could dream about it tonight.. heehee (make myself sound like a loser :{) but believe me, they were so good. Couldn't find any pictures to put here unfortunately :( but nevermind.. i will update once something comes up.

No comments: