Saturday, October 14, 2006

grey, denim, black trainers and a cornish pasty :)

gosh... i was jus waiting to meet someone to buy a Royal Ballet ticket, at the Royal Opera House shop. i stood at the entrance of the shop, watching the flood of audience exiting the auditorium after the matinee opening performance of Coppelia at the main auditorium. Casually i was just observing the crowd coming towards my directions and some took a turn and enter the royal opera house shop.. then from a distance, amidst the crowd... guess wat??? heehee... it was HIM... heehee... didn't expected to see him, really... he walked down the little slope (where the ticketing box office was), and walked towards my direction.. he walked past me, right beneath my nose... my eyes just followed... it was surreal... he was so near... his footsteps paused, he watches the crowd in the shop, and hesistated, he continued to walk on, and exited the glass door out of the royal opera house... i was literally overwhelmed.. i ringed 2 innocent victims to spread and share my joy... one of them urged for me to take a picture of him if i see him, but i didn't bring my digital camera.. "use your mobile!!!" oh yes... i forgotten about the advanced technology now... hahahaha... by now, i exited the glass door too and merge into the Friday crowd at Covent garden. From a distance, i saw HIM again... in his snuggly warm grey jumper, denim and trainers, he was checking out his mobile phone and eating his Cornish Pasty... Awwww...hahahaha... then.. he walked towards my direction and beside me, then past me... i only managed his back... but i was pleased that i saw him ever so unexpectedly.... still... i do not have the guts to say hi

No comments: