Friday, October 13, 2006

*clay*

something nostalgic... was watching The Weakest Link today.. and thought the host, Anne Robinson reminded me of tis.. 'popular' idol that i used to fancy... and it triggered this buzzer in me to start searchin online for his short music clips, pictures and info to post on my blog.. yes yes.. here it is: CLAY AIKEN oh.. well.. look at him... sleek and chic... yet boyish and lovely looking... listen to him... powerful and charismatic voice... how not to take my fancy??? rumours have been spinning since he appeared on national telly that he may be a gay... seriously.. WHO CARES??? regardless of his sexual preferences, he still make fantastic music, look great and have a wonderful personality... well.. here.. sharing some of my favourite pix here :) and some of his clips And lastly, my personal favourites:

No comments: