Sunday, November 12, 2006

my room/nest/land/world ('04-'06)

had so many pictures to post on this blog... but all i need is time... well now... i was suppose to do some backing.. but was in the mood to blog... so here i am puttin up stuff.. tat had happened this early summer... so there you go.. here is collage of my room, my bathroom and my pee-poo room when i was living in henning street, london, during my 2nd and 3rd year studying in royal academy of dance...
yes yes.. the room is really bare as i took these pictures just minutes before i moved out permanantly... was sad when i had to leave... but it all part and parcel of life... it contained many memories which i will never forget, and many lessons i learnt from living there... many tears, joys and hysterical moments which i will always treasure...

No comments: