Tuesday, November 07, 2006

a polish experience

my half polish friend brought me to try out polish food... it was YUMMIE... i liked it... its simple, home-cooked-ish, and healthy... what not to like? it didn't looked exceptionally appetizing, but i enjoyed it very much... even the polish grandfather who sat beside me said, "it's better than chinese food, not?"
clockwise from left: reddish pile of mess = like pork goulash minced meat with vegetables,
top of the plate: white pockets thingy = meat dumplings, like chinese gyoza but steamed ones with some bacons for garnish
right of plate: potato pancakes with cucumber and tomato. these are my favourites!!!
smack in the middle: scroll looking thing = cabbage wrap, with minced meat inside.
lotsa meat and vegetable... yums..
then, after a polish lunch, my friend and I walked around South Kensington/Knightsbridge.. and came upon these houses, they had creepie crawlies leaves all over them... thought that they were lurvely....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi.. you don't know me and i don't know you... but we both share a GREAT love for dance.. and apparently i think u know my mum's colleauge... (Charity)

small world.
LOL!
Abigail