Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Answer... Steven McRae...

do not know how to start today's entry... well.. randomly... i guess..
anyway.. today, on my way to central london, i got off at heron quays to get the jubilee line from canary wharf, well.. guess who's filming at heron quay.... The Answer... erm... i dun mean tat i am giving the answer, but i was refering to the band, The Answer... Well, I never heard of their music before, but they have a website, so click here if u are interested.. THE ANSWER Well, according to Wikipedia, this band is voted as Best New Band in 2005 by the Classic Rock Magazine...well, anyway... that happened earlier part of the day... during mid day... i was exhausted from moving some of my books from her place, which I've left most of my stuff for storage in summer last year.. and had to dash to the Opera House to catch The Nutcracker... right, to begin with, the ultimate reason for my visit to watch this evergreen ballet was purely for 2 dancers, Steven McRae and Laura Morera. Damn... Steven McRae definitely make my trip, and my effort of standing throughout those 100 minutes worthwhile! My goodness, those jumps, those landings, and those fantastic extensions.... but i had to admit, he really went over the top with the acting...hahahhaa... and i think he knows how good he is that, he brought up the notch and camp it up. during his mime in Act 2, gosh... it was pure VANITY!!!! but i LURVE it.... hahahaha... i simply can't put any words down to describe this incredible artist, but a phenomenon like him, will constantly amaze me and the millions of audiences, effortlessly, i suppose...
i think, i have a 'big' thing about campness.. the campiness one is, the more i like it.. hahahaha... oooooo... camp people are great fun!!!! the funnie thing, one of my teacher from school, once put on a music and said, "Celine, this is your type of music, it's so camp!" not that she is refering that i am camp or anything like tat, but i guess it seemed rather obvious that i do have a soft spot for camp stuff... heehee... which explains the fag hag theory in me.. hahahaha...

No comments: