Thursday, January 25, 2007

today... a book and the sky...

Just completed a book... am a well notoriously slow reader... but terribly pleased that i finished this wonderful book given to me by Val. Thank you for sharing this book with me, val. 15 Days for the whole book.. terribly pleased... and proud of myself.. hahaha.. Arrogance aside, this book is utterly romantic, and very very endearing.... its a 'feminine' book i think.. well.. partly the reason that i think men are rather cold and heartless, and impatient... and lack of attention.. hence they probably won't make it through this modern fairy tale... yes yes.. tat's the 'feminist' side of me speaking... can't wait for the movie to be out in 2008!!!
i thought i take a picture of the sky outside my window after i finished the book.... gloomy, dark as it looked, and cold and lonely it feels....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey... i read this book too... but i stopped after awhile...coz its too confusing for me...for a moment he is here(the present)but the next he is back to the past....OMG couldn't catch up with it...ahahaha!!
Good job babe!

=Peng=