Thursday, January 11, 2007

i see 'YOU' everyday

"YOU" refering to my wallpaper on my desktop... which i religiously switch on to check my emails, blog and do other boring, geeky stuff.. hahahaha...
it has a been weeks already... can't really remember when exactly i changed it... am just guessing that it was post-christmas... i changed my wallpaper from this: i sense my ed-fad is beginning to fad.... heehee... a good sign??? maybe.. maybe because the lack of him dancing in most of the recent productions by the royal ballet.. hmmmf.. nevertheless.. i thought its time to put some color on my mac... hence i changed to tis: i quite like my current wallpaper... very odd expression from Corey Mixter (from First Hour Movies.com), but thought the clear blue sky and the grass had such vibrant definition...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is my current wallpaper (at work). Useless info I know, but couldn't resist sharing... :-)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zxdavem/349386146/