Monday, June 05, 2006

briefly...

  • course of study ended last friday, was upsetting, as it will be the last time i will be dancing with the teachers that i highly respect, Jo, Holly, Elaine and Susie.
  • my diet plan failed
  • tried packing and clearing my room.. it didn't seemed to work, the more i pack, the more rubbish i throw, and the room still look exactly the same as before.
  • listens to classical music now.. hits of Bon Jovi, U2, Robbie, Skid Row are in temp folder of trash now.. dun ask me why.. Classical music seemed to movtivate me tremenduously.
  • realised that i found a new hobby of collecting postcards/cards [will post some pics of my collection soon]
  • my blog dun seemed to be obedient these days to allow any uploading of pictures, which is terribly annoying.
  • am physically tired.. all the time.. havent properly rested myself since last august... it has been late nights, early mornings and lotsa internet since september that i got back to london.
  • this is astonishing! ppl who knows me well enough knows that i despise GREEN (any shade) with intensity. But guess what, i got myself an olive green ring today. Call it impulse.. but the fact that i was attracted by the color and tried it on. In usual cases, I just ignore the option of something Green hanging on the rail in the shop.
  • i am in lurve with ed, and full of admiration of vaslav nijinsky (YES.. HE IS DEAD!!! I like dead people, remember???)
  • i like dracula lookin, vampiresque, tormented soul, pale deathlike/intense beings.
  • family cummin over soon... not a clue in head to juggle spending quality time with them, and revising my pilates, and watching royal ballet's performance.
  • am off to royal ballet on mon, tue, thurs and fri, to watch ballet. heehee
  • and on tuesday morning next week, am gonna get my hands on some ballet tickets for sept, oct and nov 2006. I dun really care if i am not in london...i will just find my way to be here during those dates.
  • am still hooked on the rhubarb and custard candies.
  • can someone explains why blogger is so shit at uploading images.

the list properly goes on and on.. but like i say BRIEFLY... and also to demonstrate.. i am still alive and lovin' my stay in UK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»