Sunday, June 18, 2006

weird dream

check out how weird my dream is:
dreamt that i was at the theatre, watching the ballet Giselle. But in the program of the evening, it began with Gloria by MacMillan, and Ed was dancing in one of the lead. Gloria is a 1-act ballet. It followed by an interval. After the interval, it was meant to be a 2-act ballet, Giselle; but funnily, it was only scheduled for the 2nd act, 'the white act". I was extremely excited, cos there is one part, which is my favourite music (to describe, it is tormenting, depressing piece of music, it comes on when Albrecht walked towards Giselle's grave) and I was even more excited cos, I was expecting Ed to be dancing as Albrecht. Well, that wasn't the weird part... the audience were spontaneous and excited when the conductor for the orchestra stepped up, and when he turned around to acknowledge the audience, guess who? JOHN WOO!!! i was like, "HUH???" well, him being the conductor, was no difference to him being a director, he began directing the ballet as well, he started telling the dancers what to do, making it look rather 'action-packed'. to me, it a was weird dream...

No comments: