Friday, June 30, 2006

odd dream... & happie news

once again.. an odd odd dream.. make things short... dreamt tat ed used to be an actor on Friends. how weird is tat.. oh, and he used to be skinned-head and beefcake.. tat IS odd...anyway.. i like him loads... we only live once... and there is no reasons for me to hide my feelings or my infatuation for someone intangible... at least i am bold and have the balls to go around announcing my infatuation *bleach* he is not perfect, there are so many faults i can find in him, but screw those faults, he wouldn't be what he is if it wasn't for his imperfection... it's his imperfection that made him perfect. i simply adore him!!!
happie news 1: I wrote an email, a while ago, to Mara Galeazzi (royal ballet principal). it was a random email, without any expectation that she would reply. wat happened was, i went to watch Sleeping Beauty, and Mara was supposed to be performing a role, but it was announced that she was poorly, and was replaced by another dancer. So, i thought, since Mara's not well, it would be nice to wish her get well soon, and have a speedy recovery. hence i sent her the email, not expecting that she will reply. and indeed... she replied saying, thank you very much, and my email meant a lot to her, and she was getting better. it meant even more to me when she did replied, cos i thought she wouldn't bother...
Happie news 2: I wrote to cathy marston a few weeks ago, to say how much i enjoyed her choreography at the linbury studio theatre... not expecting that she would reply, and she did!!! she said that she was pleased to hear from me, and she was proud of her work, and she look forward to seeing me at her next show in september.. DARN RIGHT I'll be there!!! [Cathy Marston is an aspiring choreographer, creates a lot of work on the royal ballet. recently revived her 1 hour piece, Ghosts, at the Linbury, Opera House, click on here to find out more: http://www.cathymarston.com/]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there's an interview with Cathy at trafalgarsquareblog.blogspot.com

suicidalpixie said...

hi syoung,
if you see this, drop me a msg, or an email at suicidalpixie@gmail.com
would like to contact you.
Thanks for the link too.
*pixie*