Saturday, June 17, 2006

new stuff

new updates to ed's blog...heehee.. more pix..brilliant pix... heehee.. woohoo... heehee.. *blush blush*

oh.. and the other day, when i was waitin for my designer to pass the costumes to me at covent garden, it was the Queen's gala performance by the Royal Ballet at the Opera House. Ed wasn't dancing, he's injured.. I walked along Floral Street, where it was the entrance of Royal Ballet's Stage door, and the Royal Ballet School's entrance, to avoid crowds, I was reading the cast list and walkin at the same time, almost collide into ppl along the narrow pathway.. so i thought, i betta stop reading and watch where i am going, as i was folding the cast list, i looked about my 2o'clock direction and saw a red-haired person across the road (outside Royal Ballet School). I told myself.. "no way.. you got to be kiddin' me.." I slowed down my pace and looked across.. yes.. indeed, it was him.. heehee.. my heart flutter and everything around me just seemed to standstill, and slowly dissolve away... he was in jeans, black tee and trainers (my kind of guy :p), it was wonderful.. saw him when i least expected.. I will leave the other details... anyway.. a while later, as i was with my designer, Anna, we walked around the opera house to get to starbucks, he walked past me, and he was just an arm length away... I was indeed on cloud 9...

No comments: