Tuesday, May 16, 2006

drained and exhausted...

i have hardly any ounce of energy left (apart from a small fraction to finish this blog, and waiting for my hair to dry before i hit the sheets)... it was a long and tiring day today. Indeed it was my final exam for my degree, but damnz... it was a long day.
woke up at 7.30am.. went through my teaching exam class plan with claire (who happens to be one of my housemates who is guinea-piggin for my exam). Made instant nunu for breakfast (as it will possibly be my only decent meal for the day). Watched Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends whilst finishin off my nunu... Started preparing for the exam, gettin the hair and attire right.. left the house at 11.15am... head to college for my exam at 11.40am...
had my exam.. it went quite smoothly i reckon, felt bad that the guinea piggies in my exam were shattered from doing 2 exam classes before and mine... (bless them). And soon after my exam, which ended at 12.35pm, I had only 25 mins for lunch.. well, its hardly enough to eat a sandwich, and to wait for it to digest before its my turn to guinea-piggin for 3 more exams for my classmates...
anyway.. i treated myself to a slice of carrot cake, as an end-exam treat. then i danced 3 exams back to back from 1.15pm till 4pm (Some of my classmates has some really inventive dance settings that personally, i feel do not have a flow to the movement, higly uncomfortable to dance to.. sometimes i do wonder, why do anyone go to the trouble to set such uncomfortable settings, which does not serve the ultimate purpose of dancing)... and after that.. when my peers were all cheering and celebrating, i was stuck in college, preparing to teach 2 more children ballet classes for 2 hours till 6.30pm... in other words, i have been on my feet since... 11am this morning...
after teaching till 6.30pm, i headed down to Covent Garden to meet my long-lost turkish friend who came to london to visit.. I feel really bad, i was really enthusiatic about meeting her, but the energy level in me has long been drained.. by 9pm, i head home... and only got home now, at about 10pm... had a shower and now just waiting for my hair to dry.. gosh... as much as i do want to celebrate the end of my degree exams..i just dun even have any energy in me left...
well.. for a treat.. i managed to get a ticket to watch the royal ballet in class tomoro morning, which means its another early day for me...
great.. hair is now, dried.. gonna laze in bed and read my book.. (yes, i started reading again... bought a book on the London Festival Ballet a year ago, got it for 3 pounds at 2nd-hand bookshop, and today, feel good about saving a book.. hahahaha i bought a 2nd-hand book from the school today: Richard Buckle's Nijinsky.. I simply adore Nijinsky, and always want to read more bout him... and i finally own a biography of his.. i am thrilled!!! That will kill my time for summer!)
nites nites everyone.. am praying hard to hopefully see ed in class tomoro.. *fingers crossed*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»