Sunday, May 14, 2006

emotional C-SAW

sandy came to visit... spent a superb and fruitful time with her for the evening... went to watch Royal Ballet's La Fille Mal Gardee at the Royal Opera House.. Think i was more excited than her, for her first visit to the royal auditorium, we sat high up in the amphitheatre. She remained calm and reserved.. i was like a monkey losing the plot, spoiling the "image" (oh well, who cares.. we only live once... dun see the point of keeping or hiding the excitement.. its too overwhelming...) Anyway, the performance was excellent. [you can read more here:http://www.terpsichore-museofdance.blogspot.com on the review of that evening's performance] it was a wonderful evening, i have one of my close ballet friend to enjoy a brillant performance with me.. i was so happie!!! we returned to her hotel, after the performance, and our tummy were rumbling... i had to SIN! i had supper... had mcDs... *spank spank* (cos i havent had supper for ages.. have been behaving very well by not eating any carbo food after 6pm... totally ashamed *hide face in shame*) We watch Joy Luck Club on telly while pigging out on coke and fries (PARADISE!!!) I cried watchin it.. felt terribly emotional these days.. i am either hyper ecstatic, or ultra sorrowful... but i guess my tears were triggered when one of the mature actresses in the film looked like my late grandma. It became very vivid, and it made me miss my grandma even more. Started pouring out my tears to sandy and she embraced me to calm me down (bless her). felt extremely upset... i went to bed... and woke up with swollen eyelids : hmmf...

3 comments:

Mummy's Star! said...

so glad that you enjoyed your belated dim sum treat as well as our precious moment at the Opera house and our first "Joy Luck Club" later at night.

Natural for anyone to be affected when they can relate to the particular movie or situation. It is natural that heart strings be tugged. =)

Keep up all your good work and I believe you will do well eventually =) it is only a matter of time. Remember your hard will prevail. Do well. You have my support!

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»