Wednesday, May 10, 2006

TWIN-DAR

ARRRGH!!!! another twin...
i seriously do not have a clue about this... I enjoyed Roberto Bolle's dancing since i saw him in Swan Lake a year ago, i am still very much mesmerised by his dancing till this day. Reading an interview he had on the Ballet.co.uk website, it stated that he is a TWIN... i was gobsmacked... i can't believe it... wat is wrong with me? how can it be coincidence? how come people that i like are twins? its not like i like them becos they are twins... but i like them anyway, but only found out that they are part of a twin... gosh.... this is freaky freaky... to date... i know about 12 pairs of twins...

2 comments:

Mummy's Star! said...

oh ya, mdm... it is time u send me the picture also... to my email at shunnez@yahoo.com ok?

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»